Please join us Saturday, September 20 for Saturday sketch sessions
by Allison Davis (top layout) and Debbie Sanders (bottom layout).
How it works:
• Pre-register for sessions at 10am or 2pm by calling 417-886-0440 or emailing email@example.com;
• Bring basic tools and adhesives;
• Receive two free computer sketches;
• Make one double-page layout, your favorite of the two choices;
• Pay for papers used -- the total usually comes to a little over $4.
• To make both layouts, order a duplicate set of paper when you
• To purchase the embellishment add-on (shown below), order it when you register. (This embellishment is not used on the layout samples shown above.)
• Purchase kits through SG's online store. (Not available for shipping or pick-up at SG until Monday, September 22.)
• The fee for a kit is $6. Shipping is an additional $6.99.
• The best deal for our long-distance customers? Join the monthly
Super Sketch Club and get the Super-Saver three layout kit, the Sketch Day One layout
kit, and the Sketch Day Two layout kit (materials and sketches for five
double-page layouts plus two bonus sketches -- a $24 value) for $20 plus $6.99 shipping. SUPER SKETCH CLUB MEMBERS: Options:
• To occasionally make both layouts, order a duplicate set of paper from SG's online store.
• To always make both layouts, enroll in "Super Sketch Club Double Up." For
an additional $10 per month, receive a duplicate set of materials for the Sketch Day One and Sketch Day Two portions
of the club. (You will be able to make both Allison
layouts and both Debbie layouts.)
• You can order an embellishment that coordinates with the
layouts. The embellishment this week is a $1.99 6x12 sheet of cardstock stickers.
This embellishment is not used on the layout samples. (Add-on does not increase your shipping fee!)
Ordering kits and add-on embellishments or enrolling the Super Sketch Club and/or Super Sketch Club Double Up is done at scrapbookgeneration.com.
SEPTEMBER SATURDAY CROPS
Scrapbook Generation hosts Saturday crops on the first, second, and third Saturdays of the month.
The crops are the same days as the Super-Saver, Sketch Day One, and
Sketch Day Two sessions, so you can attend both crop and class if you
want. We have room for both activities at the same time!
Remaining crop dates for September:
• Saturday, September 20 (10 am - 5 pm) Location:
* The classroom in the SG store. We have room for 16 people. Price:
* $10 per person
Crop fee includes:
* Half of an 8-foot table or a full 6-foot table
* Access to electricity and wireless internet
Crop fee doesn't include:
* Meals, snacks or drinks
* Call 417-886-0440 to register and pre-pay. (Cancellations prior to the
day of the crop will be transferred to store credit. No fees refunded
for cancellations the day of the crop.)
A wonderful solution to storing all those
wafer-thin dies you've been collecting! Magnetic sheets and a great
Artbin case to hold them in. We've seen this in action, and it's
fantastic! Available at the Springfield store and at