Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Enrollment open for online class with Allison Davis...

If you haven't checked out Allison's blog for a few days, you need to read all about her new online class with "My Creative Classroom." Registration is now open, and you can read all the details about "Sketch Support with Allison Davis" on Ali's blog. It's a new project for her, and I know she's been working really hard on the curriculum, sketches, and layouts. The way I understand it, you don't have to purchase any additional materials because you'll be using papers you have on hand to create the projects. I'm thinking I might even take the class -- maybe I'd get a page or two done that way! There's a link to her blog on the right sidebar.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I think this class is an excellent idea for those of us who are not as creative as others. I can't wait.

I have a suggestion for another online class. I think a class for embelishing and finishing pages would go over great.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS