Monday, November 05, 2007

We had a great time at Scrapbook Generation's second fall retreat this past weekend! This time, we took our traveling show a little south, to Eureka Springs. I'll post pictures as soon as I have a little more time.

Since the waiting list for our March 14 retreat in Branson is getting quite lengthy, we promised the ladies at this last retreat that we would check into opening up a second spring retreat in Branson. I'll try to get that in place the next few days, and I'll announce the second date as quickly as possible.

Karin and I are tired, but it's nice to know that our hard work is appreciated, and that those who attend want to do it all over again.

-- KI Memories "lace" cardstock should be here Tuesday or Wednesday!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS