Thursday, May 14, 2009


Here's a preview of the three layouts we'll be making in the "All Boy" Super-Saver Scrapbooking sessions this Saturday. We'll be using Bo Bunny papers and cut-outs, plus Doodlebug mini-brads and some "boyish" twine. Your cost for all three layouts -- only $9! The 10 am session is full, but there are still a few spots at 11:30, 1, and 2:30. Just call 417-886-0440 to register and pre-pay, or stop by Scrapbook Generation.

I'm having lots of fun creating these "Super-Saver" layouts. It's like a puzzle for me to figure out how to best use a limited amount of supplies to come up with the cutest projects possible!

Other news...
-- I've talked to Chris Louzader at Star 105.1 radio station, and Scrap-a-Palooza is already well-past the halfway mark for registration! More than 100 people are already signed up, just from publicity in our newsletter and on our blog, and the event is a month away (on June 13). The radio stations will start promoting the event on May 20, and we expect it to sell out quickly once that begins, like last time. If you've been procrastinating, thinking you have lots of time, you may want to get you and your group registered before the radio publicity starts.

-- To all of you who have signed me up as a friend on Facebook, I didn't even know I was ON the site until I started getting the emails! A few weeks ago, I was looking for someone's address and I registered on Facebook, I guess, to get to the address. Anyway, I'm not ignoring all of you, I just haven't had a chance to get a page set up. Stacey tells me I have to get in gear since it's so much fun. Mainly, she tells me about all the stuff her high school friends write to her about me from our years in the classroom together! So far, she's only told me good stuff, but she knows to keep me in a good mood!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS