Thursday, November 12, 2009

In all the excitement this week, I forgot to do the random winner of the November blog contest! Come on down, Penny Peck! You are the November winner of a $50 prize package from Scrapbook Generation. Thanks to everyone for your entries. I enjoyed reading what scrapbooking means to you.

Designers Challenge Club members...are you ready for our meeting a week from tonight? I can't wait to see what everyone has created! Today, I'm putting the finishing touches on your next packets.

Friday, Stacey and I are making a road trip to the Lake of the Ozarks area in hopes of finalizing a location for a third spring retreat in addition to our two spring retreats in Branson. We'll let you know all the details as soon as we can.

3 comments:

Penny Peck said...

O Happy Day. O Happy Dayeee! Thanks Guys. I am doing the happy dance for winning!

Denise said...

I am so excited about a retreat at the Lake. Waiting on pins & needles for the particulars.

scrapinmo said...

Congratulations, Penny!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS