Don't miss Scrap-a-Palooza on June 25!
What can we say that you don’t already know about what has become the most-talked-about and most-anticipated mega-crop in the country! This event keeps getting bigger and bigger, but we’re cutting off registration at 300 people, so don’t wait too long to register. (Remember that SG does not take the registration fees. Please register at star929.fm)
We’re happy to answer any of your Palooza questions! To see photos of past Paloozas, check out the link on the right of this page.
Here's what makes this event unique...
• $49 fee includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and drinks
• goodie bag valued at $25
• roomy table space including access to electricity
• free big-screen demos with nationally-known Allison Davis, co-author of Sketches for Scrapbooking, BasicGrey sketch artist, and past Creating Keepsakes Dream Team and Hall of Fame
• free mini-classes
• free 12x12 layout class for everyone, taught by Allison Davis
• treasure chest prize drawings
• page layout contests and prizes
• paid classes with Allison Davis and Stacey Atchley, author of Sketches for Cardmaking
• Scrapbook Generation brings an entire store to the event, with at least 40-50 new paper collections (at a recent Palooza, we actually brought 82 new collections!)
• last but definitely not least...a gigantic chocolate fountain!
Members of 'Two Peas,' get ready for the 'Palooza Pea-ception'
Are you a member of the Two Peas in a Bucket message board? If not, you should join in the fun, because we’ll be hosting a special event for local, area, and traveling “Peas” Friday, June 24 from 5-7 pm. Why? Because several “Peas” are flying in and driving in to attend June’s Scrap-a-Palooza, and we want to meet them in person, instead of just via the computer!
Join us for light snacks as we meet and greet these fun scrapbookers who are coming from all parts of the country to attend Scrapbook Generation’s mega-crop. We’ll also have goodie bags for all Two Peas members who attend, so please let us know if you will be attending so we'll know how many to prepare.
And did I mention that the five "Peas" who have traveled the longest distance to come to Scrap-a-Palooza and also attend our Friday evening reception will get $50 gift baskets, compliments of SG?! It's true!
Register for the "Pea-ception" in one of the following ways...please provide your name and where you live.
• by calling 417-886-0440
• by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lodging for Scrap-a-Palooza travelers...
Stacey has worked out a special arrangement at the Sleep Inn, which also is relatively close to where Scrap-a-Palooza is held (around one mile away). They are setting aside a block of rooms for the price of $67.49 per night for June 24 and June 25. All you have to do is call (417) 886-2464 and tell them you want the "Scrap-a-Palooza" rate, and they can get it taken care of for you. They said you can sleep up to four in a room (two sharing a bed). The only catch is that you must make your reservations by June 11 to get this pricing.
They are already taking reservations. Stacey said that they were really nice to deal with, and you can walk to a Texas Roadhouse restaurant from the parking lot. (You see the kind of perks we like in a hotel.)