Thursday, July 21, 2011

The latest...
After the excitement of Monday night, we've settled into the hospital routine. I think my mother will be here for a few more days. Although she's still uncomfortable, she seems more like herself as each day goes by, so that's a good thing.

I wanted to thank everyone for their concern, and for all the caring comments left here on the blog and on Facebook, both the SG page and our personal pages, and also on the Two Peas message board. They mean a great deal to us, and we've read them all to her. I think that given our occupations, we should probably print them out and scrapbook them!

Super Sketch Club kits...
We shipped a small number of the kits on Wednesday, and the great majority are shipping today. It's possible that a small amount will go out on Friday. This is the first time that the postal service has picked the packages up at SG. The guy who came on Wednesday was not particularly happy with the amount of boxes, and it was only a small fraction of what he'll see today!

I'll also let you know that there are only about 20 extra kits left from July for those of you who are thinking about joining the Super Sketch Club and would like to start now. We usually have more than that. I've been trying to anticipate the amount of growth per month when I order the next set of materials, but we've had a ton of new members in the last couple of weeks, so these will probably go pretty quickly.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Very glad to hear your Mother is doing better! Will be glad to hear that she has gone home!

Cindy said...

Wow my kit is going to be here today! Can't wait till the mailman comes! I am planning on using some of those kits this weekend! Thanks ladies!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS