Saturday, August 06, 2011

What a thrill!


I'm in St. Louis for the weekend, and had stopping by For Keeps Sake, a 5,000 square foot shopping paradise, on my list of things to do. You can imagine how thrilled I was when I opened the door and the first thing I saw was all of the SG Sketches for Scrapbooking books lined up on the front counter! I had the chance to talk to the owners, and they said that the books sell out quickly each time they order them.

The next time you're headed their way, be sure to stop in. The store is easy to find on Lemay Ferry Road, and has a wonderful selection of products. I truly enjoyed my time shopping there!

2 comments:

Linda said...

This was the store I visited when my daughter lived in St Louis.

Denise said...

I was in Scrapaganza in Davenport, IA and they also had your "Sketches" books on display. It was the first thing customers saw as they walked thru the door. Congrats!!!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS