Tuesday, June 05, 2012
Scrap-a-Palooza is June 23!
We hope you can join us at Scrap-a-Palooza #11 -- set for Saturday, June 23 at Remington's Event Center here in Springfield. Our crowds range from 250 to almost 300 people at each event, and it's a day filled with the joy of scrapbooking.
Karin and Stacey and Allison and I are busy getting everything ready for shopping and classes. Allison is planning four gorgeous paid classes, and we'll preview those here in the next couple of weeks. And for the first time, we're also planning on offering rewards for those of you who shop with us during the day. Should make the day even more fun!
We're also planning a full slate of free mini-classes and demos throughout the day. Nikki Sivils of Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker will be doing a couple of the free classes. Katrina Hunt and Lindsey Amschler will also be doing free classes and demos, so you're in for a real treat, and it's all included in your registration fee.
We partner with Chris Louzader and Midwest Family Broadcasting to put on this spectacular cropping gala. Chris and MFB receive your registration fee, and they take care of the building set-up and the food and drinks.
Here's what makes this event unique...
• $54 fee includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and drinks
• gift from SG
• roomy table space including access to electricity
• free demos by nationally-known Allison Davis, co-author of Sketches for Scrapbooking, past Creating Keepsakes Dream Team and Hall of Fame, and instructor for online scrapbooking schools
• free mini-classes
• prize drawings from SG and also from many other vendors
• page layout contests and prizes
• paid classes with Allison Davis
• Scrapbook Generation brings an entire store to the event, this time we plan on bringing over 100 collections!
• last but definitely not least...lots of chocolate!
Click here to register for Scrap-a-Palooza on June 23.
Posted by Scrapbook Generation at 11:23 AM