Because of the tremendous positive response to our free trial download last week of an Allison Davis sketch, we'll be adding a new item to our regular monthly schedule of clubs, kits and activities.
The third Tuesday of each month, we'll be launching at least two (usually more) downloads in our online store at scrapbookgeneration.com. The downloads will be varied. Here's what we are planning at this time.
• At least one free download each month. The download may be a double-page sketch, a single-page sketch, a card sketch, an "add-on" sketch, a mini-class, or anything else we can think of that might be fun and useful for all our scrapbooking and cardmaking friends.
• Some months, we'll offer one or more sketches that highlight a theme for that month -- something seasonal or holiday oriented, perhaps.
• At times, we'll offer a small group of sketches with a common feature -- like three sketches that showcase circles, for example.
• Allison and I both may develop short, non-interactive classes in the areas of sketches and journaling.
• Allison is working on re-developing her super-popular online class, Sketch Support. The downloads will be the PDFs of the
class at a reduced price from the original $30 fee when it was offered as
an instructor-led class with My Creative Classroom.
As you can see, we have big plans to provide sketches products in an easy-to-access online format, which should make our international customers especially happy!
So, starting with the third Tuesday in August, watch for the announcement of our first set of downloads. We think you'll love the projects, and the prices!