For the third month, we are thrilled to offer you a variety of sketches, layout samples, and more in an easy-to-access downloadable format. All free and paid sketches are new -- none have been in our previously published books. We also continue to keep prices extremely reasonable.
We hope you enjoy your free sketch, and we would be thrilled if you could help us spread the word about our downloads! Again this month, we're sponsoring a give-away on our Facebook page if you share and comment on our post about the October downloads.
1 Sketch 3 Looks (89¢ each)
• Weave It: One double-page layout sketch (includes three 4x6 photos, five smaller photos, and a striking area where strips are woven together to form a backdrop for the title) and three full-color layout samples (one baby, one family, one grandmother)
• Layer It: One double-page layout sketch (includes six 3-1/2” square photos, and a linear design that allows the showcasing of two patterned papers and clusters of embellishments while using white space for impact) and three full-color layout samples (one patriotic, one special event, one park)
• Circle It: One double-page layout sketch (includes two 4x6 photos two 6x3 photos, and four smaller photos, and a clever combination of strips and circles; this is a “scrap-friendly” layout) and three full-color layout samples (one brothers, one special event, one theme park)
Sketch Trio ($1.29 each)
• Circle Crazy Grids: three one-page layout sketches by Debbie Sanders (each features a clean and simple, lightly embellished grid design with circle accents and circle photos; designed for quick and easy page construction, impact comes from use of white space; one sketch has three photos, the other two sketches have four photos)
• Clean and Simple: three one-page layout sketches by Debbie Sanders (each features a minimal amount of paper and embellishments for maximum impact; simple, striking graphic design places the emphasis squarely on the photo; all are “scrap-friendly” layouts; all three have one photo)
• The Layered Look: three one-page layout sketches by Debbie Sanders (each features a multi-layered, heavily embellished style; 6x6 pad-friendly; one sketch uses two 6x6 layers, one sketch uses three 6x6 layers, and one sketch uses four 6x6 layers; two sketches have one photo, one sketch has two photos)
• Focus on 4x6: Three double-page sketches by Allison Davis with a heavy focus on 4x6 photos. The first sketch has five 4x6 photos and two 6x4 photos with horizontal strips that end in a cluster of hearts. The second sketch has four 4x6 photos with a large background framing the photos. Large and small stars accent the sketch. The third sketch has three 4x6 photos and three 6x4 photos with a large background that stretches across the whole page and is accented by strips.
Allison Davis Sketch 4-Pack ($1.79)
• Allison Davis Four-Pack: Four double-page sketches from a popular class taught at SG’s Scrap-a-Palooza event. The first sketch features lots of hexagons arranged as a large background with one 4x6 photo and six 3x3 photos. The second sketch features a large background that frames three 3x4 photos. It also includes two 4x6 photos, a banner, and pinwheels. The third sketch features lots of horizontal strips embellished with clouds and hot air balloons around four 6x4 photos. The fourth sketch has three 3" strips mixed with smaller striped strips for a background behind one 6x4 photo, two 4x4 photos, four 3x3 photos, and one 2x2 photo. There are smaller strips of paper as backgrounds for the title and embellishments which include balloons, clouds, and hearts.
Sketches for Scrapbooking volume 8, adapted to 8-1/2 x 11" pages, part one: ($4.99)
• New size adaptation: Includes 10 double-page sketches from the latest volume of Sketches for Scrapbooking, sized down to fit the 8-1/2 x 11" format. The looks you love, in the size you love.
Halloween Bundle by Allison Davis ($12)
This grouping is a tremendous value, including sketches for scrapbooking and cardmaking, quotes, titles, creative ways to embellish the pages, and more. Here are the specifics:
• 5 double-page Halloween-themed sketches
• 5 one-page Halloween-themed sketches
• 3 Halloween card sketches
• Halloween quotes page
• Halloween title ideas
• Halloween printable with titles, quotes, and words ready to print and use on projects
• Halloween embellishments: seven pages of step-by-step illustrated instructions for creating Halloween embellishments (pumpkins, ghosts, spider web, spiders, lollipops, and witch hats)
Individual Sketch (49¢ each)
• Individual Sketch: one double-page layout sketch by Debbie Sanders (features the blending of two styles -- a multi-layered and heavily embellished look on one side that connects with a sleek and simple second side for those who love the look of single-page “clustered” layouts but want to use more photos and stick with the double-page format; uses two 6x4 photos and one 4x6 photo)
• Individual Sketch: one double-page sketch by Allison Davis (features a large background that frames four 3x4 photos and one 6x4 photo. Includes horizontal strips, a large journaling space, a long title, and a banner.)
• Individual Sketch: one double-page sketch by Allison Davis (features a large background, a large star, a row/border of smaller stars, and a large flourish accented with smaller stars. Includes one 2-1/2 x 2-1/2 photo, one 6x4 photo, two 4x6 photos, and three 4x4 photos.)
• Individual Sketch: one single page sketch by Allison Davis (features a large background, vertical strips, a large scallop circle, large journaling space, and three 3-1/2 x 3-1/2" photos.)
• Individual Sketch: one single page sketch by Allison Davis (features a 6x6 piece with several horizontal strips in different sizes. Includes one 4x6" photo and three 2x2" photos.)
• Two-Page Layout: one double-page layout sketch by Allison Davis
Click here to go to our download store.
Click here to go to our Facebook contest.
|Win this October Afternoon prize package in our Facebook contest!|