Thursday, February 08, 2007

I've been gone a couple of days, and when I walked in this morning Allison showed me the most beautiful array of pages I've ever seen. You have to realize that I'm her mother, but Allison has really outdone herself this time. The layouts she submitted this week to the Creating Keepsakes Hall of Fame contest are just out of this world, and I would be hard pressed to choose a favorite. The journaling is touching, the designs are outstanding, and her unique stitching adds just the right touch of style.

Allison entered the contest last year, and her pages were really good, but over the 12 months between the two competitions, she has found her own signature style. She's hoping for an honorable mention, but I think she deserves the big prize!

While I was gone, we received a shipment from Deluxe Designs, a company that is going out of business soon. I tried to stock up on several of their more popular items, including the following: 12x12 color blocking templates, card templates, tag templates, idea books for colorblocking and tags, Plain Jane chipboard shapes, stickers, word tags, and more. I don't expect to be able to get any of these items again.

On Friday, we'll be receiving two great collections (Wanted and Souvenir) from Cosmo Cricket, including papers, die cuts, and chipboard letters.
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS