Saturday, June 16, 2007



We're in the middle of four sketch sessions today at Scrapbook Generation, and "sketch session Saturday" has quickly become my favorite day of the month. I've got everyone fooled into thinking that I'm creating these sketches for them, but I'm actually doing them for myself! As time goes by, I find myself leaning more and more toward creating my pages using a sketch, and I've never been happier with my scrapbooking -- no stress, just fun. I know that I'm going to have a great-looking page when I finish, and the only "work" is what most of us consider the fun part -- picking out the papers and other goodies.

Today's four sessions are full, with over 40 ladies signed up. The papers I chose to use in my model have been popular today -- every single person so far has used them. The background cardstock is a soft harvest gold, and the three patterned papers are from the rustic-looking Halfway Cafe collection by Cosmo Cricket.

We'll continue to offer a sketch Saturday once a month, and by popular demand, the June and July sketch sessions will be repeated on Thursdays in August and September.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS