Monday, August 20, 2007

My propensity for procrastination has become pretty well known among all those of you who are regulars at Scrapbook Generation's free Saturday activities, so I'm happy to announce that I'm ahead of the game this week! I just finished making the glazed glitter letter sample for Saturday's "Show-Me" How classes, which are free, as always.

Perhaps you've been living in a cave and hadn't noticed that tons of products are all glittered up anymore. The rest of us know that glitter is where it's at right now!

Anyway, these glazed glitter letters are absolutely the coolest thing! It will take the use of only three simple products to turn a raw piece of chipboard into a dazzling delight. The great thing about them, to me at least, is that you can see the glitter, but it's enclosed under a layer of epoxy-like glaze, so there is a beautiful sparkly look with no mess and shedding. I'll have to say that this is my definite favorite of all the techniques we've learned so far!

If you want to join us, the 10 a.m., 11 a.m., and 3 p.m. sessions are full. There are two spots in the 1 p.m. session, and several spots in the 2 p.m. session. Just call us at 417-886-0440 to register.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS