It's time for a few much-deserved thank you's.
• Janet, Penny, Mari, and Katrina: They were awesome
chat hostesses! I had only done one live chat before, and hosting one
yourself is very different. They were willing to give a huge chunk of
their time during the weekend to help us, and I can't tell you how great
they were. I know it had to be exhausting to keep up with the fast
pace, and we appreciate their skills and their helpful nature. Friends
• All the ladies who traveled from out-of-state to attend the weekend crop, including
Janet (from Australia): I'll probably leave someone out, but I know we had guests from Minnesota, Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky, Iowa, Ohio, Illinois, and Kansas. (And no,
Janet didn't come to the states just for the crop -- she was in Seattle
visiting her son and was able to jet over to Missouri at just the right
time! I think we all loved listening to her Aussie voice!)
• All the local gals who attended the weekend crop! We had a great group, and I bet most of them felt quite familiar to be in our old store building.
• Nikki Sivils for generously donating gifts for the people attending the crop. She never fails to be right there with products for everyone!
Katrina and Lindsey for doing such an awesome job with the free mini-classes and demos on Saturday. Cute projects, and people truly enjoyed learning more about misting and washi tape!
• All the people who participated in
the live chats and kept them moving so quickly. It was SO much fun, and
by the way, did you realize that Stacey has a hard copy of everything
that was said! (May be some blackmail involved later!?)
All the people who participated in the challenges. We had way more
entries than I dreamed we would have for our first attempt at this. I'm
looking forward to going through them all more closely this time around
and picking several to showcase on the SG blog this month.
• All the people who shopped with us, both here in Springfield and online. To say that we are overwhelmed is an understatement. Beyond our wildest dreams. And seeing that the downloads are starting to really catch on is just where we want to be right now!
Karin, Stacey, and Allison: They put in lots and lots of extra hours for
this weekend to run smoothly. Karin and Stacey had a trying week
setting up for the crop, including flooding bathrooms, wet carpet, and a
delivery truck that forgot to come with a lift gate, which meant they
had to carry in all 42 eight-foot tables by themselves! They were worn
out! Allison was cranking out classes and kits and all the other stuff
she does before one of our big events. She never fails to create
So, thanks from SG for chatting, cropping,
and shopping! This NSD weekend was by far our most successful,
profitable, fun-filled celebration ever!