Tuesday, July 14, 2009



Announcing a new feature at Scrapbook Generation...Allison's Creative Kitchen recipe cards for scrapbookers! Allison Davis has been talking to me about this concept for some time, and after I've seen what she had in mind, I'm sold!

Once a month, Allison will create a two-page layout, then we'll display the layout with the supplies necessary to reproduce the pages. She'll write a "recipe card" that explains the needed supplies and some basic information about the layout on the back, and then add a color photo to the front. The recipe cards are a bargain at just 79 cents, and Allison has also made a 12x12 star template that can be purchased and used to make the layout.

This is just one of several new projects we'll be announcing in the next couple of months!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea!

Denise said...

Very cute page. I like the recipe card idea. I know when I visit a scrapbook store it is hard to find the products they use on a layout that is displayed.

Penny Peck said...

I love this idea!

Scrapbook Generation said...

Thanks for the compliments! Allison had been wanting to do this for a long time.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS