Monday, July 20, 2009

Thanks for the overwhelmingly positive response to the first edition of "Allison's Creative Kitchen!" We're already on our second set of the recipe cards, the third set of the star templates, and most of the individual products have sold out and we've ordered much more (some of the items will be arriving as early as Thursday, and the rest should be here early next week)! Next month, I'll know to have a much larger supply of all the "ingredients" for Ali's "recipes" to start out with. The demand has been much, much greater than I had anticipated!

And all of you moms can appreciate the fact that Ali has called me several times to say "I told you so!" She had wanted to do this long ago, and I had put her off. Okay, I'm publicly admitting I was wrong, but just this once!

The plan is to have a new installment of Allison's Creative Kitchen around the 15th of each month!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried to post another comment earlier telling you how much i liked the recipe idea, but it wouldn't post either. With pages kits on the 1st, recipes on the 15th and all the new goodies coming in, I have something to look forward to each week! I just signed up for scrapapalooza too! Thanks for all the excitement! See you soon.
Amy

Scrapbook Generation said...

And there's more excitement to come! See you soon! -- Debbie

Anonymous said...

I have been searching for some recipe ideas for scrapbooking family recipies. Do you have photos? Is Allison's Creative Kitchen a book? I am new to scrapbooking and always get overwhelmed when I get in a scrapbook store.

Scrapbook Generation said...

You'll get a better idea of what Allison's Creative Kitchen is all about by scrolling down and looking at the July 14 post. She's making "recipe-sized" idea cards for use in constructing a double-page layout. If you stop by the store, we'll be happy to help you navigate through the overwhelming parts of this hobby, and show you how simple and rewarding it can be! -- Debbie

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS