Friday, June 04, 2010

I've been busy this week! I've been ordering all the new stuff for the June 26 Scrap-A-Palooza, and at last count, there will be 52 NEW paper collections at the event that we haven't sold yet at Scrapbook Generation. And that doesn't count a couple of top brands (My Mind's Eye and BoBunny) that we're re-ordering the entire spring/summer lines especially for Palooza, even though they've already debuted at SG. (I'll post a list of all the new lines in the next few days!)

In fact, the four new BoBunny lines have already arrived at SG. Peacock Lane, Petal Pushers, Sun Kissed, and Block Party are gorgeous, as we've come to expect from BoBunny. I'll post photos as soon as I can.

If you haven't signed up for Palooza, please don't wait too long! Spots left in this mega-fun mega-crop are dwindling by the day.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS