Thursday, September 23, 2010

Waiting for the reveal of the 'Palooza Curse...'
Karin and Stacey and I had a productive day yesterday. Everything is entered into our system and priced. Some of the new products are already boxed up and ready to load in our trailer. We do still have a couple of shipments coming in today, but nothing major. Allison has been working on her demos and displays and classes. Today we'll be working on the 250 goodie bags and page kits, plus the free 12x12 layout class for everyone! Tomorrow we'll be at Remington's getting everything set up for Saturday.

And then there's what I've started calling The Palooza Curse. January's Scrap-a-Palooza was interesting, to say the least. The day of set-up, Stacey came down with a nasty 24-hour bug. The day of Palooza, I had it. We were totally out of commission and the rest of the family had to keep things going.

June's Scrap-a-Palooza was also memorable. We did all our set-up on Friday, as normal. On my way back from Remington's to Scrapbook Generation, an elderly man pulled out and hit me in the side. No injuries luckily, but my car was pretty much ruined.

So, here we are ready for September's Palooza. I'm hoping that 2010 has already thrown all the craziness at us that it can muster up!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS