Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Allison Davis 'Forever With You' class this week and next...

Allison has a beautiful layout class later this week using My Mind's Eye papers and some interesting techniques. The circle border going across the page is made from a border punch -- one of my favorites, and the buttons are made from an acrylic stamp set, then accented with Perfect Pearls pigment powders. Beautiful colors, beautiful design, just what you've come to expect from Allison! The class is offered at 6 pm on Thursday, Sept. 9, and also at 2 pm on Monday, Sept. 13. The fee is $15.

Vintage Treasures layout class next week...

The layout shown above is my Vintage Treasures class that will be offered at 2 pm on Thursday, Sept. 16. It features My Mind's Eye papers, Prima flowers, and Memory Thread. We'll be using the new Chalkboard Glimmer Mist to colorize the flowers, using Tim Holtz paint dabbers on chipboard, then adding some finishing touches with distress crackle paint. Class fee is $15.

New School Spirit collection by Crate Paper is here!

I love everything about this line. The colors, the patterns, the embellishments...all of it! Best of all, I get to go to my first Grandparents Day with Drew this Friday. I'll be ready for some cute pics of my favorite student to use with this collection.

Scrap-a-Palooza mega-crop for 250 in Springfield Sept. 25...

Like it always does just a little over two weeks before this event, the registration is going crazy. I'll give specific numbers later in the week after I talk to Chris at the radio station, but right now, I'll just remind you that this is always a sell-out event, and we don't want our loyal regulars to get left out by waiting too late to register! Remember that you register with radio station Star 105.1. There's a link on our website.

The great thing about Palooza is that it's all-inclusive! Once you pay your $49 entry fee, you don't have to pay a single penny for anything else. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, chocolate buffet, drinks. Everything is included!

Later tonight or Wednesday, I'll be able to post the list of the new paper collections that we'll be debuting at Palooza. Right now, I'm firming up shipping dates, because I don't want to advertise something we won't get in time. But I'll tell you, I've gone a little crazy this time. We've always advertised that we'll have 40-50 new collections that haven't been sold at SG yet. This time, at my last count we have over 85 new collections, and are rapidly approaching 90 collections from almost 30 different companies! I can't believe it myself!

There will be nothing like this shopping opportunity. We couldn't handle that many new collections at once here at the store, because there just wouldn't be enough room. How much fun is it going to be to see almost every new Halloween, fall, and Christmas group, plus every other theme imaginable -- all at once!

Scrapmania will have the same great set-up on Oct. 9...
If you live in mid-Missouri, or even just north of Springfield, 13-hour mega-crop Scrapmania at Windermere near Lake of the Ozarks may be your ticket. We have room for 100 scrapbookers, and it's set up just like Scrap-a-Palooza here in Springfield. Classes, freebies, demos, and the same shopping and pampering as mentioned above.

For Scrapmania, you register with us. Pay the $49 fee on our website, or give us a call at 417-886-0440.

1 comment:

kroller said...

Sounds like I need to leave empty space in my crop cart to be able to have room for all the goodies I'm going to need to bring home! Where I'm going to find room for it at home is a different story...

Hope your labor day was good!
Amy

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS