Scrapbook Generation Publishing/Allison Davis Creative Team call...
On Monday we announced the news of Scrapbook Generation's expansion. Today it's time for some Scrapbook Generation Publishing news. We are thrilled to announce our SG Publishing/Allison Davis Creative Team call. On January 1, 2011 we will be launching a new site with all sketches, all the time. You asked for Sketch Month and that is what you are getting.
The new site will feature not just two-page sketches but one-page sketches, card sketches, and something a little different, add-on sketches. We'll share some more details as we get closer to the launch date. To help make this possible, we are looking for a creative team.
The SG Publishing Creative Team duties will be creating a minimum of two projects per month. Sharing your projects from the sketches on your blog or in your online gallery is expected as well, however, a blog and online gallery are not requirements, just a big plus.
Allison has posted three sketches on her blog that you can download to use to prepare your entries. To enter you'll need to make three layouts, cards, or projects and email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can make three from the same sketch, or one of each, or two of one and one of another, whatever combination you want.
In your submission entry you'll also need to include:
• your name
• link to blog and online galleries
Also, please answer these two questions.
• Do you mainly make two-page layouts, one-page layouts, cards, etc.?
• Why do you want to be on the Scrapbook Generation Publishing Creative Team?
The deadline for submissions is Monday, November 22. We'll send out emails to the selected Creative Team on Monday, November 29. When you send in your submission you will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours.
What we are looking for:
• Scrapbookers and cardmakers who are comfortable using sketches and have the ability to fit them to their style.
• All styles of scrapbookers and card makers. This includes those who use 8-1/2 x 11", 8x8", 6x 6", etc.
• The ability to take good pictures of the finished product.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. We look forward to seeing your entries.
Click here for Allison's blog so you can access the sketches.