Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Super Sketch Club add-on announcement...

Earlier, I had announced that we would have Disney add-ons available for November. For a variety of reasons, that just isn't going to happen, and I sincerely apologize.

In seven weeks, we've had Scrap-a-Palooza, two weekend retreats, a seventh birthday hoopla, and a mother/grandmother who is requiring lots of attention. Add to that, several of us have been ill with whatever bug is going around, and we've just run out of time to get the add-on layouts done and get the materials ordered in time for you to order them and ship with your November Super Sketch Club kits.

We HAVE ordered samples of every Disney paper and embellishment we can find, and we're in the process of organizing what we want to make and order. Please accept my apologies for promising something that just isn't possible to do this month.

Plans are to offer the Disney add-ons for December instead of November. That will give Allison and I enough time to create the layouts we want, and also to get all the papers and embellishments ordered.

Often, I plan more for us that we can physically get done. Most times, we just scramble and stay up late and get it done. This time, I could just see that it wasn't going to work, no matter how hard we tried. I hope everyone understands.

3 comments:

Lisa Stenfort said...

Thanks for letting us know! While I am really looking forward to the kits, it is more important for all of you to get some rest and take care of yourselves!! The kits can wait!! Blessings to all of you!

Cindy said...

I told understand-sometimes LIFE just gets in the way! Hope you all feel better soon,and knowing you gals the ball will be rolling again! Get yourselves better as there are a few holidays upon us!

Marian said...

Despite never having met you ladies in person, I like you very much! I have gotten to know you through your blog. Please, please take care of yourselves and your health, and please know that whenever you get to the add-ons, I WANT IT ALL! :-) Take care!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS