Ready for summer?
Ready for the next Scrap-a-Palooza?
We're already getting ready for the June 23 event!
Eleven times over the past three and a half years, we've filled Remington's Event Center
here in Springfield with a sold-out crowd of 250 scrapbookers (and
more). We partner with Chris Louzader and Midwest Family Broadcasting to
put on this spectacular cropping gala.
Here's what makes this event unique...
• $54 fee includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and drinks
• gift from SG
• roomy table space including access to electricity
• free demos by nationally-known Allison Davis, co-author of Sketches
for Scrapbooking, and past Creating
Keepsakes Dream Team and Hall of Fame member
• free mini-classes
• prize drawings from SG and also from many other vendors
• page layout contests and prizes
• paid classes with Allison Davis
• Scrapbook Generation brings an entire store to the event, with at
least 50 new paper collections (at some Palooza, we've had over 80 new collections!)
• last but definitely not least...a gigantic and delicious chocolate fountain!
How to register...
Click here to register. Registration fees are paid to Midwest Family Broadcasting. (If you want to attend a summer Scrap-a-Palooza, now is the time. After 2012, we'll be switching to one event in the early spring and one in the early fall.)