Thursday, November 21, 2013

Readers Gallery submissions for January...

Wow! Thanks so much for the great response to our first call for submissions for Scrapbook Generation's CREATE.

We received hundreds of layout and card projects from all over the United States, plus France, Scotland, Canada, Israel, The Netherlands, and Australia!

We'll notify you on or before Monday, Nov. 25 if your project will be published in the January issue, and ask you to submit a new photo that meets the specifications for the magazine.

And next week, we'll release the three sketches that we'll use for the submissions for the February issue. Then with the March issue and forward, the sketches to use will be published in the magazine, with a two-month delay. For example, the January issue will have the sketches for the March Readers Gallery.

6 comments:

M Salazar said...

So, if I haven't heard, then my 2 sketches were not chosen for the March issue? Just wanted to check since I wasn't sure if you received them. Thanks for looking! -Michelle Salazar

Scrapbook Generation said...

Michelle, all the letters have been sent. I went back and checked, and I don't have any emails from Michelle Salazar. There are several other Michelles, but not Salazar. -- Debbie

M Salazar said...

Hi Debbie, just checked my sent box and the emails were sent to the correct email address you listed: submissions@scrapbookgeneration.com. Please respond that you received them just so that I know that there isn't a problem. I'm not sure what happened, all looked fine on my end. I appreciate you following up and checking for my email. I'll submit again next month. Thanks!

Scrapbook Generation said...

Michelle, I checked again, and I have no emails with the last name of Salazar. Sorry!

Debbie

M Salazar said...

Thanks for checking again Debbie. I'm not sure why my emails are not going through, that was my second try. This time I forwarded my original emails directly to your email. Please let me know if you received them. I'm not sure what to do about mine not coming through on the submissions@scrapbook generation.com email. Thanks for helping me out. I'm just excited to have the opportunity to share my layouts with you. I hope you enjoy them. Michelle Salazar

Scrapbook Generation said...

Michelle, I got the emails this time. One had a layout photo, the other didn't have an attachment, only text. This account doesn't have a "junk mail" folder -- everything goes in one spot. Thanks for re-sending...now we know it works! -- Debbie

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS