Don't forget that the deadline for submitting layouts and cards for the readers gallery of the January issue of Scrapbook Generation's CREATE is Wednesday, Nov. 20! Submissions are continuing to come in, but please keep them coming...we would like to receive more, especially the double-page layouts and cards.
CREATE is a free digital download magazine that will launch in January in conjunction with SG’s expanded online store. Starting with the March 2014 issue, readers gallery submissions will be based on the four sketches featured in the magazine. January’s sketches will be used for the March gallery, February’s for the April gallery, and so on.
For the first two magazines, we’ve chosen other SG sketches to be used, shown here. Choices are single-page layout, double-page layout, or greeting card.
The single-page sketch for January's readers gallery...
The double-page sketch for January's readers gallery...
Download the free double-page sketch above (including dimensions and placements) by clicking here. Create a scrapbook layout using the sketch, then submit it to SG.
The card sketch for January's readers gallery...
Use the free card sketch above (no download necessary). Create a greeting card using the sketch, then submit it to SG.
How to submit for the January 2014 issue of CREATE:
• Submissions should be sent to email@example.com.
• Be sure to have JANUARY READERS GALLERY as the subject of the email.
• Submissions must be based on one of the three sketches above.
• An individual may submit more than one project, but each project must be sent in a separate email.
• All files should be under 1MB.
• Include your name and address.
• If your submission is chosen for publication, we will contact you with information about sending a second photo meeting more specific requirements, plus a supply list.
• The call for the January 2014 issue ends November 20, 2013.
We're so excited to see how your style merges with SG sketches!