CREATE will center around sketches and how to use them to best advantage, but will also feature other paper-crafting topics and articles. Best of all, we'll be bringing you inspiration from the top manufacturer's design teams every month as the team members show what they can do with the very latest paper collections and SG sketches. The first issue is projected to contain 180-200 pages!
Starting with the March 2014 issue, readers gallery submissions will be based on the four sketches featured in the magazine. January’s sketches will be used for the March gallery, February’s for the April gallery, and so on.
For the first two magazines, we’ve chosen other SG sketches to be used, and today, we’re sharing the sketches for the February 2014 readers gallery. Choices are single-page layout, double-page layout, or greeting card. All three sketches were designed by Allison Davis, well-known for her inspiring style, and her ability to shine the spotlight on photos and journaling.
The single-page sketch for February's readers gallery...
Download the free single-page sketch above (including dimensions and placements) by clicking here. Create a scrapbook layout using the sketch, then submit it to SG.
The double-page sketch for February's readers gallery...
Download the free double-page sketch above (including dimensions and placements) by clicking here. Create a scrapbook layout using the sketch, then submit it to SG.
The card sketch for February's readers gallery...
How to submit for the February 2014 issue of CREATE:
• Submissions should be sent to email@example.com.
• Be sure to have FEBRUARY READERS GALLERY as the subject of the email.
• Submissions must be based on one of the three sketches above.
• An individual may submit more than one project, but each project must be sent in a separate email.
• All files should be under 1MB.
• Include your name and address.
• If your submission is chosen for publication, we will contact you with information about sending a second photo meeting more specific requirements, plus a supply list.
• The call for the February 2014 issue ends January 6, 2014.
We're so excited to see how your style merges with SG sketches!