It's finally time to announce the date for our gigantic tenth birthday celebration this fall! We know you have no control over ballgames and weddings and visits from in-laws, but we do want to give you the chance to save some dates that are going to be special days for us -- and you're all invited!
We've been planning this for months, and now it's time to let you in on the news. When you start planning fall activities, be sure to make room for a couple of days of fun with the gang at SG on Friday, Oct. 3 and Saturday, Oct. 4.
Our tenth birthday party is going to be the biggest celebration we've hosted, and you know we've had some great ones! We're going to kick off the weekend with a gorgeous class taught Friday evening by Ken Oliver, a Prima educator and mixed media artist extraordinaire. Many of you will remember Ken from our birthday hoopla in 2010. We're so thrilled that he has agreed to come back and celebrate with us again!
Here's what we know so far about our Saturday activities...specific details about each item will follow at a later date.
• SG-logo tote bags filled with scrapbooking goodies for the first 300 customers;
• A table in the lobby will be mounded over with 200 "birthday presents," and the first 200 customers each get to unwrap one -- some of the prizes will be worth over $200;
• Free SG page kit with purchase;
• A special "Super-Saver Scrapbooking" session at a great price, and with some unbelievable free gifts to help you create three awesome layouts;
• Free mini-classes all day long, taught by Ken Oliver from Prima;
• Door prizes, door prizes, and more door prizes;
• Birthday snack buffet featuring gourmet mini-cupcakes and other yummy treats;
• And there will be more. What's a birthday without a few surprises!
So mark October 3-4 with a big red circle on your calendar, and count down the days with us! (And of course, we'll have prizes and activities for our long-distance customers, too!)