Wednesday, April 09, 2008

It's been quite a day! Karin and I started off the morning at the KOLR-10 television station. With Tom Trtan as the interviewer, we taped a four-minute segment for the show "Tom's Ozark Marketplace." We're right after the fly-fisherman!

The program will air Thursday, April 17 at 9 a.m. Karin and I talked about what Scrapbook Generation has to offer people, and we also had a chance to explain the "Remember Me" and "Remember Them" album clubs. The funniest part of the whole experience was that Karin somehow believed that I was going to do all the talking. However, the crew talked her into putting on a mike, and then Tom asked her a specific question! She HAD to talk! It made my day!

Next, we headed for the hospital, because Drew is there. Ali called me last night and said he had to stay overnight, and it looks like he'll have to stay a second night as well. He's having some trouble breathing and coughing, so it may be pneumonia, or something similar. He was feeling good enough to visit the playroom while we were there, then we went back to his room and tried to read a few books. I promised him I would bring him cookies later this afternoon!

Back to the store, we've had several shipments of new items come in that I haven't had a chance to photograph, so I'll just tell you quickly that we have Bazzill's new scalloped board book kits in a variety of colors, and a new supply of the In Stitchz templates. So many of you have loved the Bo-Bunny "My Word" chipboard albums, and we have the newest of the series: Travel, Grade, Happy, I love you, Team, and Beach. These make the greatest gifts! Thursday, we'll be getting a new supply of Glimmer Mist -- over 60 colors!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS