Thursday, April 17, 2008

If you happened to watch Tom's Ozark Marketplace this morning on KOLR-10, I guess you saw Karin and I talking about Scrapbook Generation. I was deeply upset to discover that I don't look like I'm 20 anymore! Other than that, I was happy with what Karin and I said, and the show seemed like a neat way to reach a larger audience for our popular album clubs, Remember Me and Remember Them.

I have to apologize for not much blogging lately. I haven't been at the store much in the last couple of weeks, because I'm trying to take it easy and get rid of the painful effects of a pinched nerve in my neck, which makes my right arm hurt in about a zillion places. So far, I can't tell that there is much improvement.

However, new things continue to roll in the door at Scrapbook Generation! We have two new sets of 12x12 chipboard by Fancy Pants, over 20 new styles of 12x12 and 8x8 albums by Colorbok (some of the neatest ones we've ever had), new binding rings in several colors by 7gypsies, over 50 styles of hunting, fishing, zoo, family, and travel papers by SugarTree, and much more. We also received a new supply of the flat acrylic storage cases by Art Bin which are so popular.

Arriving soon: over 50 sets of themed embellishments by Meri Meri.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS