Thursday, July 17, 2008

Karin and I are just about ready to head out the door for the CHA (Craft and Hobby Assocation) summer show in Chicago. This will be the fifth summer show we have attended, and it's always exciting just anticipating all the great new products we will see.

Themes usually introduced at this show are school, Halloween, fall, Thanksgiving, Christmas, winter, and Valentine's Day! I can't wait!

I should be able to blog from Chicago Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, and give you some of my favorite picks of the day. Karin and I will be home late Monday, and I'll be able to post photos of the best of the best!

Stop in and see Stacey while we're gone. We just got some great new clear stamps by Hero Arts, and one of the styles sold out by the end of the day!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS