Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm getting excited about our DVD! The producer/director has all the editing completed on the two-hours of instuctional classes and is almost finished with the 25 printable sketches and the gallery of 75 double-page layouts. Stacey has been emailing me proofs of the cover she's designed, and I've been putting in a comma here and there.

We're going to show you the cover on Monday, and I can't wait! My biggest observation about everything is that the whole package is extremely professional, both in design and content. I'm really proud of my daughters. This has been their project from the beginning, and it's taken many, many hours of planning, organization, and just plain old hard work. When "Scrapbook Generation presents 'Stretch Your Scrapbooking with Allison Davis,'" is ready for sale in a few weeks, I think you'll agree with me that it is a product unlike anything else available in the scrapbooking market.

And don't forget that you can pre-order the DVD on our website by just providing your name and phone number. The pre-order price is a great deal... only $19.99! After the release date, the regular price of $24.99 goes into effect. You can also pre-order in the store, or by calling us at 417-886-0440. We'll call you when the DVD is available and take your payment information at that time.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS