Tuesday, March 09, 2010

I wanted to share a message with you that we received recently. It makes me feel good every time I read it!

"Debbie, I was in your store for the first time over Valentine's weekend...I believe you were going out as I was coming in. And you took the time to speak to me and ask me if I needed any help. I just wanted to look around and drool. My main reason for coming to the store was for Allison's sketch books. I bought ALL OF THEM! And I can't wait for the DVD. Karin was kind enough to let me take pictures of some of the layouts (that weren't kit or class projects) and I signed up for Allison's Hall of Fame monthly kit. I SO wish I lived closer to partake of your Saturday classes and all the things your store offers and I can only imagine how much fun your retreats are. I will definitely be attending one of those in the future!

I have been to many scrapbook stores throughout the country, worked in an LSS (local scrapbook store) and vendored for scrapbook products so I feel pretty comfortable in saying your store ranks among the best in what it has to offer its customers both in service, classes and product. Thanks for the great store!"

Other items of interest...
-- Arriving today, Prima, Prima, Prima!
-- Arriving later in the week, six new collections by My Little Shoebox and three new glittery collections by Best Creations. (Three collections from Pink Paislee are also arriving this week, but we're debuting them at the Branson retreats first.)
-- This is "Sketch Week" again on Allison's blog. This is a must-see for sketch lovers, and if you don't already love sketches, you'll love them after you see what Ali does with them. She does an outstanding job of showing the basic sketch, showing her layout, and then explaining how and why she has altered the sketch to fit her topic or photos. There's a link to her blog at right.

3 comments:

Allison said...

I agree with that comment. Way to go ladies! :)

Scrapbook Generation said...

Thanks, Allison! Your encouragement is very much appreciated. It's so nice to hear that people like and appreciate what we do! -- Debbie

Kimberly Knapton said...

Way to go !!!! The first time I went into your store was to get my sis in law a gift certificate for Christmas. I have been to 3 Scrap-a-Palooza and have ALWAYS had a fun time. I also just recently went to one of the Branson Retreats and all I can say is AWESOME !!!! It's very nice to be able to feel so welcomed into a store that has so many people coming into it, and have them know you. Thank you ladies, for always making me feel welcome. :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS