Monday, January 20, 2014

SG's Create magazine is spreading like wildfire!

I love a good set of statistics! In just one week, the first issue of Scrapbook Generation's CREATE magazine has been read by over 36,000 people in 64 countries.

CREATE has reached these countries in just one week...
• United States
• Canada
• Iceland
• Norway
• Sweden
• Finland
• United Kingdom
• Ireland
• Portugal
• Spain
• Italy
• France
• Switzerland
• Belgium
• The Netherlands
• Denmark
• Germany
• Austria
• Slovenia
• Poland
• Russia
• Lithuania
• Latvia
• Estonia
• Ukraine
• Moldava
• Romania
• Hungary
• Slovakia
• Bosnia
• Serbia
• Macedonia
• Greece
• Turkey
• Azerbaijan
• Tunisia
• Algeria
• Egypt
• Israel
• Kuwait
• United Arab Emirates
• Uganda
• South Africa
• Mexico
• El Salvador
• Dominican Republic
• Venezuela
• Colombia
• Peru
• Argentina
• Brazil
• New Zealand
• Australia
• Indonesia
• Philippines
• Malaysia
• Pakistan
• India
• Myanmar
• Thailand
• Cambodia
• China
• South Korea
• Japan

If you haven't read CREATE yet, here's a link.

4 comments:

Tracey said...

How awesome!! I read the issue and loved it! The length blew my mind... I was amazed as I "flipped" through the pages just how much content there was. So excited about this magazine. :)

Christy said...

I was one of the bajillion who is hooked! ♥

LauraB said...

This is awesome! I'm hoping that Ethiopia gets added to the list soon. It's where my in-laws live right now as missionaries!

Yamil said...

And Puerto Rico now!!! Thanks for the great inspiration!! The magazine is full of great ideas and talented artists! I LOVED IT!!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS