It's not totally finished.
It's not totally stocked.
But it's totally cool, and totally live!
Scrapbook Generation wants to be your local scrapbook store.
Whether you live in Springfield, Missouri or anywhere on the face of the earth that a shipping box can be delivered to, we want to be your "local store."
Your local scrapbook store. Virtually.
These are more than just words at the top of the new website.
Those words spell out our all-out effort to be everything to our online customers that we are to our local customers.
To that end, with the launch of the new website we're also unveiling a new loyalty program for online shoppers. The big picture? It's identical to the loyalty program for our local customers!
• Spend $50 and receive a $5 coupon for your next purchase. (The $50 in qualifying purchases excludes kit clubs, gift card purchases, taxes, and shipping fees.)
• Shopping totals are cumulative, so the $50 doesn't all have to be spent in one order. It can be spread out between two or more orders.
• After you reach the $50 total, within 12 hours you will receive an email with your $5 off coupon code.
• From time to time, we will have special double and triple point promotions just like in our Springfield store.
In addition, US orders over $75 ship free.
Other information about the new site:
• Once you create an account you can track old orders, see which downloads you have purchased, create wishlists for yourself and to share with others, and save multiple shipping addresses, and more.
• Thousands of new items have been added to the store, with more being added daily. (And with Winter CHA just around the corner, the new collections will start rolling in soon.)
• Products are now divided not only by brand, but by category.
• Local customers can also shop the website. They will still be able to choose the free "pick up" shipping option and we'll have the order ready to pick up at SG after 24 hours. (And now, local customers who do this will still be getting rewards points on their orders!)
• It will be impossible to have identical products in both spots. There may be products available online that aren't in the Springfield store, and vice versa, although we'll try our best to have things are uniform as possible!
• In a few weeks, there will be a gallery where users can upload and share photos of projects.
• Also in a few weeks, we'll switch to a new blog. Right now, the old blog is linked to the site and will continue to be used for a while.
We hope you like what you see! This process began in April, and we have tried to create an easy and pleasant shopping experience for you. It's taken what seemed like forever, but we think the time has been well spent.
Please bookmark the new website. This blog will now be attached to the website, so you'll be able to access everything SG in one place.
Thanks so much for being patient. It's time to see for yourself that SG wants to be your local scrapbook store.
Scrapbook Generation's new website.