Please join us Saturday, March 15 for Saturday sketch sessions by Allison Davis (top layout) and Debbie Sanders (bottom layout).
How it works:
• Pre-register for sessions at 10am or 2pm by calling 417-886-0440 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org;
• Bring basic tools and adhesives;
• Receive two free computer sketches;
• Make one double-page layout, your favorite of the two choices;
• Pay for papers used -- the total usually comes to a little over $4.
• To make both layouts, order a duplicate set of paper when you register. Order must be placed prior to the Saturday class.
• To purchase the embellishment add-on (shown below), order it when you register. (This embellishment is not used on the layout samples shown above.) All embellishment add-on orders must be placed prior to the Saturday class.
• Purchase kits through SG's online store. (Not available for shipping or pick-up at SG until Monday, March 17.)
• The fee for a kit is $6. Shipping is an additional $6.99.
• The best deal for our long-distance customers? Join the monthly Super Sketch Club and get the Super-Saver three layout kit, the Sketch Day One layout kit, and the Sketch Day Two layout kit (materials and sketches for five double-page layouts plus two bonus sketches -- a $24 value) for $20 plus $6.99 shipping.
SUPER SKETCH CLUB MEMBERS:
• To occasionally make both layouts, order a duplicate set of paper from SG's online store.
• To always make both layouts, enroll in "Super Sketch Club Double Up." For an additional $10 per month, receive a duplicate set of materials for the Sketch Day One and Sketch Day Two portions of the club. (You will be able to make both Allison layouts and both Debbie layouts.)
• You can order an embellishment that coordinates with the layouts. The embellishment this week is a $1.99 sheet of embossed stickers. This embellishment is not used on the layout samples. (Add-on does not increase your shipping fee!)
Ordering kits and add-on embellishments or enrolling the Super Sketch Club and/or Super Sketch Club Double Up is done at scrapbookgeneration.com. (Please see the above announcement.)