Monday, March 16, 2009

It's really no fun to be back at work after three days at Scrapbook Generation's Polynesian Paradise! We had a super relaxing, enjoyable time with the ladies at the first of our two weekend retreats in Branson. This was one of the nicest groups Karin and I have worked with, and everything about the weekend went just the way we had hoped. The caterer's food was out of this world, and I can't wait to share the photos of her tropical creations, and to share the photos of our decorations and activities. However, like always, I can't post them just yet because I don't want to spoil the surprise for the group of ladies who will be at the second retreat this weekend.

However, I can share some comments from the scrappers who attended the first retreat. It's always heartwarming for us to read all the nice things that people have to say about Scrapbook Generation's weekend getaways!

-- "Great weekend away, as always. The food was wonderful. It is so nice to be around so many wonderful ladies that enjoy scrapbooking as much as I do!"
-- "Everything is so well organized and the decorations and themes are wonderful. Thanks for all you do!
-- "Great organization, great food and snacks, comfortable cropping."
-- "Loved the meals and the decorations and the sweet people at our table. You guys are the best!"
-- "Wonderful and well-planned!"
-- "Great food, snacks, and drinks. I think this crop was very organized and the fun activities were nice."
-- "Everything was great and I enjoyed it, again! Location is perfect for our needs, space is great. Thanks!"
-- "Awesome weekend! Had a blast! Please keep doing these retreats! Food was awesome and the scrap space perfect!"
-- "I love the snacks, fruit salsa especially. Food is great. Hotel rooms very comfortable. Games are fun! I can't think of anything that needs to be changed."
-- "Thanks for the choice of door prizes. Appreciate all your hard work."
-- "You have both provided a top notch event, once again. Thank you for all of your hard work in planning and implementing this fun weekend."
-- "I had tons of fun. It is a great location and always so much fun, along with festive!"
-- "You did a great job with everything."
-- "I think this retreat was my favorite yet! The food was delicious, the atmosphere amazing, and fun girls to chit chat with. I had a blast; a job well done. Thank you, thank you, thank you!"
-- "Wonderful! Good food, good store, nice space, good rooms. Priceless!"
-- "We keep coming because you do everything well. See you in the fall."
-- "Loved the great selection of papers, inks, and stitching supplies. Compliments to the caterer again! Her decor efforts were outstanding! Nice to receive lots of goodies in our pizza boxes! Thanks for all your hard work for our enjoyment!"
-- "I had a great time. Everything was wonderful. Don't change a thing!"
-- "The greatest time. Wouldn't change a thing."
-- "Wonderful as usual. We plan on returning as long as you plan on having the retreats."
-- "Once again, a fabulous weekend!"
-- "As always, the weekend was wonderful! You do a great job taking care of us and making sure all of our needs are met. The crop space is very nice and the store setup is wonderful with lots of products. Loved the tickets and drawing for prizes. The contests were great and loved getting a sketch to keep. Theme decorations and food were great. You can tell you put a lot of work into making it a great weekend for everyone. Thanks! See ya next time!"
-- "This was my first retreat so I didn't know what to expect and I enjoyed my weekend of relaxing scrapbooking! The food was great! You both are an awesome duo working so hard to take care of us here! Looking forward to many more retreats! Thanks again for all you do!"

I promised many of the scrappers that I would post the recipe for our fruit salsa and cinnamon chips, and I'll do that on Tuesday. It's super easy!

Product update...BasicGrey's Bittersweet collection is here!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS