Saturday, March 07, 2009

Just a reminder that if you are going to the March 13 or March 20 weekend retreats with Scrapbook Generation, we need to get class registration completed as soon as possible.

That includes the awesome Classes-To-Go kits that Allison and I are making for those who register for them prior to the retreat. There are six great kits...
-- BasicGrey -- Allison is using the Marrakech collection and I'm using the Porcelain group;
-- My Mind's Eye -- Allison is using the Bella Bella collection and I'm using the Bloom and Grow group;
-- Making Memories -- I'm using the Flower Patch group;
-- Bo-Bunny -- Allison is using the Abbey Road group (we substituted this instead of a second Making Memories kit).

Right now, I'm gaining weight just thinking about the wonderful meals Dee (our out-of-this-world caterer) is going to prepare for our Polynesian Paradise!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS