Friday, March 06, 2009

You never know who is going to come through the door at Scrapbook Generation, and last night it was Yakov Smirnoff from Branson! He came in and asked about scrapbook classes because he's wanting to get his granddaughter involved. I answered some questions, and then he walked back and chatted with the gals in Allison's class.

Tonight, I'm going to do something I've never done...attend one of our Midnight Madness crops as a customer! Five of my friends from Mansfield are coming up and we're going to crop together! Instead of working, I decided I would join them.

Latest arrival: the Chloe Marie collection by Daisy D's. This is a springy-pastel collection of about 20 papers and matching embellishments.

I also wanted to let you know that the next shipment of new goodies will probably be from a new company called Studio 8. We're getting everything they make, including a bright and lively Easter collection and a cute dinosaur group. The shipment should arrive mid-week. Also arriving next week, the Downtown collection, the wedding collection, and the Easter collection by Pebbles. I'm not sure it will arrive next week, but we're also getting the BasicGrey Bittersweet collection that so many of you have requested.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS