Monday, March 23, 2009

Just back from Scrapbook Generation's second spring retreat in Branson, and I'm a little tired, but very happy! Everything went just like we had planned, and everyone seemed to have a wonderful time. I enjoyed spending time with old friends, new friends, and even family. Karin and I talked our mother into attending the second retreat, because we wanted her to see what we were up to four times a year! Right now all I have time to do is post testimonials from those who attended the second retreat. I'll post photos from both retreats later today!

These are some of the comments from the second Polynesian Paradise retreat...
-- "How do you improve on perfection? The food, the motel, the activities, the games, the crop space, the hostesses -- all terrific as always. I had a great time!"
-- "I loved the variety of activities and challenges. It seemed there was something that would appeal to everyone. The tables and individual goodies bags were darling! Thank you for your obvious hard work to make it so much fun! I'll be back."
-- "Love it all!"
-- "The food and snacks are great!"
-- "Great food. Great space."
-- "This is the second time I have attended and each time I have had a blast. It's very relaxing and a great time to be with friends."
-- "Great retreat! Looking forward to attending future ones."
-- "We love what you do and appreciate ALL you do -- your preparation and hard work. Love the goodie boxes, games, and drawings. Lighting is great -- work space was wonderful. The only improvement I can think of is a way to keep us from wearing out...NoDoze?"
-- "I really can't think of anything that is not done well. The food was excellent and the variety and amount of items you bring for prizes and for sale is great. Thanks for your help with a payment plan for those of us that wouldn't be able to do it otherwise."
-- "Everything was perfect!"
-- "Thanks again for a perfect weekend! I further my scrapbooking ability every time I am here. Thank you!"
-- "Well organized, comfortable, fun, great food, great people. Excellent as usual."
-- "Food was wonderful again! We enjoy the contests -- it give us a chance to see other people's work. LOVE the generous cropping space. Thanks again for a great weekend!"
-- "You do everything well!"
-- "Karin and Debbie, you do a wonderful job planning, organizing, and decorating. I really enjoyed the weekend again this year."
-- "I love your retreats!"
-- "Everything is great and VERY enjoyable."
-- "Decorations are great! Food was awesome. Good classes and prizes."
-- "First time at a weekend retreat and enjoyed it very much. All the great food and meeting new friends. I feel it was well-planned. Great job, Karin and Debbie."
-- "Fun, fun, fun! Great as always."
-- "I think everything is great. I will be back again and again."
-- "Everything is great as always. Enjoyed the sundae bar...it was a treat!"
-- "Wouldn't change a thing. Had a wonderful time. Food is awesome!"
-- 'Everything is great. The paper I must have...new ideas. You all are wonderful with getting me brave!"
-- "It is great! The food is the best ever. I appreciate all the hard work and time Debbie and Karin put in our retreats!"
-- "Had a wonderful time! Great store selection and awesome prizes!"
-- "Awesome! Food unbelievable. Once again, a great retreat and I'm looking forward to the next!"
-- "This is a great retreat! No pressure! Few time constraints! Food excellent!"
-- "Love the convenience of having everything in the same place. Can't wait for the fall retreat. As always, a class act!"

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS