Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Let the fun begin! Registration is now open for the three Scrapbook Generation retreats this spring. Choose from the weekends of March 12 or March 19 in Branson, or the weekend of March 26 at Windermere near Lake of the Ozarks. I'll keep you posted on how quickly the retreats are filling up. Right now, early-bird registration filled up over 1/3 of the spots!

And don't forget our DVD project! We have a possible title for the series, and Allison has a sneak peek of some of the projects on her blog. Just follow the link on the right sidebar.

2 comments:

kroller said...

Debbie if you really did post this at 2:00 in the morning....you need to get you some sleep! LOL
Can't wait to see my pg kits!
Amy

Scrapbook Generation said...

Sad, but true! Stacey and I were at the store until midnight working on kits, then it was 1 before I got home, then I needed to do an online order to get stuff to the store by Friday (actually, part of it was for your mom!). So I decided to post something here. Not usually up that late! -- Debbie

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS