Thursday, March 31, 2011

Tammy Tutterow's Saturday class...


Guest teacher Tammy Tutterow has shared her project for Saturday, April 30! Above, photos of her Saturday class, the  “Made From Scratch” binder album. The fee for the 10 am class is $40. The binder album features Pink Paislee "Butterfly Garden" papers and embellishments, Wendy Vecchi's new Art Parts, and Tim Holtz Idea-ology items. There are lots of interactive elements and templates for pockets and envelopes.

In order to feature all the new techniques and products involved, this is a lengthy class, at least four hours. There will be a short lunch break at noon, and you can bring a lunch or have something delivered to SG. Class fee is $40.

We're so fortunate to have Tammy visit and share her expertise with us.

2 comments:

Christine said...

I guess I should have checked here before I emailed you. I usually do the web after my email. I am glad it's scheduled for the 30th. I don't have any plans yet and I will be signing up. Thanks Debbie.

Diana said...

i would be there in a heart beat if i could!!! lucky lucky bunch!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS