Here's a preview of our August downloads. We are experimenting with different combinations of sketches and samples and classes on our way to finding out what interests our customers the most, and we think you'll love the low prices we're able to offer!
We'll announce the full details and prices on Tuesday -- here on the blog, on Facebook, and via an email newsletter. Right now, here are descriptions of our downloads for August. All of the sketches are new -- none are in our previously published books!
1 Sketch 3 Looks
• Memorabilia Pocket: one double-page layout sketch (includes six 4x6 photos, display pockets for printed souvenirs and journaling blocks) and three full-color layout samples (one travel, one school, one sports)
• On the Border: one double-page layout sketch (includes five 4x6 photos, two separate areas to showcase scalloped or zigzag borders) and three full-color layout samples (one summer, one Halloween, one Christmas)
• 8x10 Portrait: three double-page layout sketches by Debbie Sanders (each features an 8x10 photo and 3-4 additional photos)
• 8x10 Landscape: three double-page layout sketches by Debbie Sanders (each features a 10x8 photo and 2-4 additional photos)
• 5x7 Portrait: three double-page layout sketches by Debbie Sanders (each features one or more 5x7 photos and 3-6 additional photos)
• 5x7 Landscape: three double-page layout sketches by Debbie Sanders (each features one 7x5 photo and 4 additional photos)
• Allison Davis Class: three double-page layout sketches by Allison Davis (this set features sketches from one of Allison's sold-out Scrap-a-Palooza classes)
• Travel: one double-page layout sketch by Debbie Sanders (features 6 uncropped photos and one 4x4 photo, plus an oversized journaling space)
• One Page Layout: one single-page layout sketch by Allison Davis that can be downloaded by anyone, compliments of Scrapbook Generation
• Sketch Support: An online class taught by Allison Davis at My Creative Classroom will now be offered in PDF form through Scrapbook Generation. The non-interactive class includes over 80 pages of instructional materials and sample layouts and covers the following topics: 1. Learning about sketches and finding out what kind of sketch-user you are; 2. Focus on the photos; 3. Paper play; 4. Embellishments, titles, and journaling; 5. Finishing touches.