This past week, our mail included one of those puffy, overstuffed envelopes that usually contain a bunch of legal stuff that you need an interpreter to understand. However, we knew what this wad of papers meant, and it was stamped clearly...PAID IN FULL!
A little less than eight years ago, Karin and I made a huge decision and took out a Small Business Administration loan in order to start Scrapbook Generation. We spent the money on fixtures, computers, inventory, and more.
We had 10 years to pay the loan back. There were times in the early years that it was a stretch to make the payment each month. But with your continued support, we're so excited to share with you that we were able to pay the loan back more than two years early! No more payments!
To celebrate, we have a special sale for you all this week (August 6-11).
• 40% off all My Mind's Eye products (papers, embellishments, clear stamps, collection packs, 6x6 pads, and more!)
• 40% off all Christmas items
• 50% off all Doodlebug matching cards and envelopes
• 50% off all Authentique individual sheets of 6x6 paper
• 50% off three styles of cardstock that we've packed in grab bags of 10 assorted sheets each: Tim Holtz cardstock; Core'dinations distressable cardstock; and Bazzill pre-pierced stitching design cardstock
• Ribbon and twine grab bags: buy one, get one free
Thanks so much for helping us make Scrapbook Generation a success story!