August downloads are ready!
We are so excited to offer you a variety of sketches, layout samples, and classes for our first month of downloads. All free and paid sketches are new -- none have been in our previously published books. We also plan to keep prices reasonable -- think iTunes and you have the idea!
1 Sketch 3 Looks -- 89¢ each
• Memorabilia Pocket: one double-page layout sketch (includes six
4x6 photos, display pockets for printed souvenirs and journaling
blocks) and three full-color layout samples (one travel, one school, one
• On the Border: one double-page layout sketch (includes five 4x6
photos, two separate areas to showcase scalloped or zigzag borders) and
three full-color layout samples (one summer, one Halloween, one
Sketch Trio -- $1.29 each
• 8x10 Portrait: three double-page layout sketches by Debbie Sanders (each features an 8x10 photo and 3-4 additional photos)
• 8x10 Landscape: three double-page layout sketches by Debbie Sanders (each features a 10x8 photo and 2-4 additional photos)
• 5x7 Portrait: three double-page layout sketches by Debbie Sanders (each features one or more 5x7 photos and 3-6 additional photos)
• 5x7 Landscape: three double-page layout sketches by Debbie Sanders (each features one 7x5 photo and 4 additional photos)
• Allison Davis Class: three double-page layout sketches by
Allison Davis (this set features sketches from one of Allison's sold-out
Individual Sketch -- 49¢ each
• Travel: one double-page layout sketch by Debbie Sanders
(features 6 uncropped photos and one 4x4 photo, plus an oversized
Free Sketch -- free to everyone!
• One Page Layout: one single-page layout sketch by Allison Davis that can be downloaded by anyone, compliments of Scrapbook Generation
Class -- $15 (this class won't be available to download until Thursday or Friday)
• Sketch Support: An online class taught by Allison Davis at My
Creative Classroom is now being offered in PDF form through Scrapbook
Generation. The non-interactive class includes over 80 pages of
instructional materials and sample layouts and covers the following
topics: 1. Learning about sketches and finding out what kind of
sketch-user you are; 2. Focus on the photos; 3. Paper play; 4.
Embellishments, titles, and journaling; 5. Finishing touches.
Click here to download the August free sketch, and shop our other sketch packages!