Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Give summer a great send-off with the Allison Davis sketch class this Saturday...

Hope you can join us for the Allison Davis free sketch sessions this Saturday. We'll be making the layout above, using the Sunkissed collection by BoBunny. (If you would like to choose other papers, that's always an option.) The cost to make this layout will be about $4. The sessions are at 10, 11:30, 1 and 2:30. Just call us at 417-886-0440 to register.

Note to Super Sketch Club members: Yes, this layout will be included with your August kit!

2 comments:

connie said...

I know I said this before but I WISHED I LIVED CLOSER!! I did submit a couple of e-mails to sign up for Super Sketch Club but haven't heard anything back yet. Hopefully soon....

Scrapbook Generation said...

Connie, I'll check with Stacey about any emails that might have come in over the weekend, but the easiest way is just to call 417-886-0440, or email scrapbookgen@sbcglobal.net with your # and I'll call you. We wouldn't want to do card info via email. -- Debbie

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS