Monday, August 09, 2010

Vintage Treasures class, August 19 at 2 pm...

This is the model for my Vintage Treasures class that will be held Thursday, August 19 at 2 pm. I used My Mind's Eye papers and die-cuts, then added in some chipboard accents. We'll be making chipboard buttons and embellishing them with inks and Perfect Pearls pigment powders. We'll also learn a new way to use alcohol ink to give a clear crystal embellishment some color. To sign up for the $15 class, just call us at 417-886-0440.

2 comments:

Laura said...

This was my first Vintage Treasure Class and I loved it! I am sure I will be signing up for the future classes! Looking forward to the "Some Things Never Change Class"

Scrapbook Generation said...

Thanks, Laura! It was a pleasure to have you in class, and thanks for jumping in without seeing the layout first! -- Debbie

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS