Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The latest, greatest Graphic 45 has arrived in Springfield!

The new Steampunk Debutante collection is vintage at its finest, and we have all of the new "Staples" items that coordinate with just about anything vintage.

The Christmas Past collection may look familiar, and it is. Graphic 45 has added four new papers to last year's collection, and we decided to go ahead and re-order everything. We knew you'd want it sooner or later!

The first of five new school collections arrived today. This is Midterm by Bella Blvd. It's very bright and colorful, but I'm curious about one of the text message abbreviations on one of the papers. I'll have to ask Stacey and Ali what it means!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny...I have to ask my grandchildren. Example, I asked the oldest what does idk mean and her reply was "I don't know".

Linda from KS

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS