Friday, August 06, 2010

My Mind's Eye products will soon be here...
Lucky us! My Mind's Eye sent us a huge box today filled with all their new CHA product samples. I've seen a lot of paper, but the new "Lost and Found" collection, with several sub-groups, is just stunning. The papers have glitter accents, and the embellishments and stamps are just some of the most beautiful scrapbooking supplies ever.

If you want to check out all their new products, just go to mymindseye.com. There are also collections called Alphabet Soup, Blackbird, Haunted, Holly Jolly, and I Believe. We'll be getting every single piece of every collection! I talked to KC at MME today, and he thinks everything will be headed our way by the middle of next week. It should arrive at the end of next week or the first of the week after that. Anyway, I can't wait!

And for all of you long-distance customers who will be attending Scrap-a-Palooza and Scrapmania this fall, don't worry! We'll re-order EVERYTHING so that you won't miss a thing!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS