In the midst of all the NSD hoopla, we were still making both big and little steps toward completion of our expanded online store.
Here's an update:
• We've hired a firm to construct a top-of-the-line e-commerce website, with every bell and whistle we know that you want when you shop online. We spent considerable time deciding on all the features we want, and we want them all! We didn't want to start out small and have to improve the website over time. We're going all out from the beginning!
• The timeline includes the firm finishing the website in mid-late July, which will give Stacey until mid-late August to get all the new products added to the site.
• Stacey and Allison are working on new logos so that all our branding is consistent.
• When everything is completed, this blog and the e-commerce website will be joined so that you no longer have to go to two places. Everything will be at one web address.
• The lease on our warehouse started May 1, and we've already outfitted it with tables to be used for filling the orders. Racks and shelves will come next.
• We're working on a new online loyalty plan that will reward you each time you shop with us.
• At least of two of the SG team will be attending CHA (with the new name of Create-N-Connect) in Las Vegas in July. We'll be placing the first orders for the new online store then!